- The Jardin Majorelle, or the Majorelle Garden, is a twelve-acre botanical garden located outside the medina of Marrakech.
- The garden is designed by expatriate French artist Jacques Majorell during the colonial period when Morocco was a protectorate of France.
- Fashion designer Yves Saint Laurent took over the ownership and maintained the garden from 1980. His ashes was scattered in the garden after he passed in 2008.
- Don’t wear blue (for photo taking purposes)
- Don’t try to walk there from the medina, take a taxi
- Relax and have some tea at the terrace
- In love with the shade of Majorelle blue? Buy a can of paint from the gift shop